Monday, April 12, 2010 0 comments

Sweet Mobile Sms Collection

C.L.I.C.K. means :

C= cant live without u
L= love u
I= i miss u
C= care about u
K= kiss from my heart 2 u
So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.

.................................................................

V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .
...................................................................................

What is the true meaning of ‘Study’??
.
.
.
.
.
.
S. Sleeping
T. Talking
U. Unlimited sms
D. Dreaming
Y. Yaani mast life

SO carry on study..!! Plzzzzz.

No Response to "Sweet Mobile Sms Collection"

Post a Comment